Brandon at LA Times book festival

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'll be selling pre-order's of American Midnight at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books this Saturday and Sunday (24th-25th). I'll also have When the Sky Fell too. If you're going, feel free to stop by the Whispering Angel booth where I'll be stationed. I was fortunate to have my short non-fiction story "Running for Malaika come out in a Whispering Angel anthology, and was asked to come join them!

I'm excited about this event! Whether I sell a few books or not, it'll be a great time. Maybe I'll see you there!

5 comments:

KM Wilsher said...

Sounds fun! I googled
Whispering Angel Books
sounds like great festival buddies LOL

Brandon Barr said...

Hey KM :)
Yeah, it's going to be fun meeting them in person.

Amanda B. said...

I'll see you there. Nathan will too :) We're going to have fun!

Just a Philomath said...

Awesome!! I wish I could've been there!

Brandon Barr said...

Hey Philomath :)
Yeah, the entire time I didn't see one person I knew...of course with something like 130k people...it's easy to miss people.